Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 4, 2008

All we need now is a Precious Boy!

Bryan and I have managed to finish most of the work on Caleb's nursery. All we need now is an adorable blue-eyed boy to enjoy it! The only thing we haven't finished is the curtains but that shouldn't take too much time or effort. Enjoy the pics!









13 comments:

Lori said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures!! I can't wait to get Emma's done this Christmas...and can't wait to see that Precious Boy standing in that crib with a big smile on his face while mama and daddy take pictures of him!!!!!

Shannon said...

VERY cute, bright and cheery! He'll be so happy in his room!

Corinne said...

So fabulous!He is going to be a very lucky little boy!Cant wait to see him home with Mommy and Daddy.

Jes said...

Love the nursery!!!

-jes

LaLa said...

I love it... I do have a question about the bedding. We thought we were getting a second girl but were referred a sweet boy so a friend at church gave us her bedding and this is it...is it still available...I would love the pillow and some accessories : )

Found you through Ellie's mama : )

Jenni said...

Hi Betsy and Bryan! I have been following your journey, and I cannot express my joy for you! I saw some pics on facebook, and you have such a precious little boy!! Best wishes to the happy family!!

Lauren said...

I love Caleb's room, you did a great job! Praying that you can bring your little one home soon!!!

Jenni said...

I hope the Pickett family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Because I loved following you adoption journey so much, I left you a blogger award. I know you are super busy with a cute kiddo, so you don't have to pass it along, but I did want to give it to ya!!

Megan said...

I know we don't know each other, but I really want to know how is it going? Do you have your son at home???? We have two little girls, but one day we want to adopt a child.

my e-mail is meganjoelle@sbcglobal.net

Megan

Monica said...

Just checking in with you... wondering if you have abandoned this blog and are only posting on your other? Hope you're doing okay with this long wait.

Best wishes!!!

Pamela said...

Betsy...any chance you can give me an invite to your new blog? Would love to continue following along.

Pamela
pnallen37 @ yahoo . com (no spaces)

Thanks so much!

Monica said...

So Betsy did you get your son home already? It sortof sounded as if you are not caught in the long wait with Kyrgyzstan in your comment on Christina's blog??? If you did that is just fabulous news. I'd love an invite to your new blog too.
Best wishes!!!

help said...

How sweet, and interesting page, check out my blog and tell me what you think. I just made and account and im new to everything so I need to find some followers. Tell your friends about me I'd really appreciate it.