Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Confession

Ok I'm feeling guilty here. For all you folks who think I have spare time to bake a cake and decorate it with M&Ms--- you are mistaken. I did not do any baking today for Precious Boy's 5 month birthday. I'm just really good at searching for images on Google.
In reality, I spent the day working in the morning and then driving from Houston to Temple to escape Hurricane Ike. I would have preferred to bake a cake.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I love the cake (and the thought behind it) whether you made it or not! Praying for you (and all others) who are/were in Ike's way!!!

joyce said...

too cute! i was kind of wondering about that so i'm glad you clarified! happy 5 month bday!

Suzanne said...

Betsy, I'm glad to hear you're getting yourselves out of Ike's path.

And, um, that cake looks delicious.

-Suzanne

janiece said...

Stay safe!

Anonymous said...

Betsy, I hope all is well in the Ike aftermath.. loved the cake.. baked or borrowed it is the thought that counts.

Ann B.