Just so you know, if you vote it's anonymous. We can't see who you are or track you down. So for all of you lurkers out there... cast a vote! You could even vote multiple times if you want to try to fix the results ;)
Humor us and play along with our little voting game.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
You don't have my guess - TWINS!!!!
I can't wait.
Love,
GranJan
My vote is “Boy” for sure. . . probably not born yet. We are also from the Lone Star state and are thinking about adopting from Kyrgyzstan. (We plan to get the ball rolling this summer/fall) I am excited for you all. (Any pointers on good agencies or agencies to avoid?) I am looking forward to following your journey.
Hi there!
Just wanted to post a comment to say that I visited and to thank you for visiting our blog so often and commenting. I am a Texan by birth now living in NH so I'm pullin for ya!
Thanks for the support!
Elizabeth
Looks like we think it's a BOY. That would be exciting because I haven't seen too many boys being adopted there lately except for Joanne's PRECIOUS son... they were the 1st Adoption Ark family to bring a baby home from Kyrgyz. Can't wait to see your precious child really doesn't matter what they are does it!
:)
Do you have names you're tossing around for boy and girl or will you keep their name regardless of what it is?
I'm voting boy who isn't born yet...but to be fair, I've been wrong the last 10 times about what pregnant women or having (which is pretty bad considering it's a 50/50 shot).
Looks like boy is winning and that's my vote. No yet born either. Boys are awesome--they love their Mommas!
Post a Comment