Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 1, 2008

We're not in Vegas but you can still place a bet!

Hi everyone! We don't have any adoption news and probably won't until we get the I-171H. (Which by the way, I got an email from USCIS saying that processing time is between 30-90 days. Thanks for narrowing it down guys!)
We've spent a fair amount of time discusisng our future child. We have our opinion about whether or child is born yet and if it's a boy or a girl. We'd like to see what you think!!
To make this fun and interesting, I've created a poll. (Look to your left, people). Cast your vote in the next week! We want to see if you agree with us or if we are just crazy folks with a gut feeling. At the end of the voting we'll tell you what OUR vote would be.

2 comments:

Bobby M said...

Dearest Betsy -- I voted that your baby is not yet born but will be a boy. However, your dreams seem very real to me and you may be surprised. Whatever the case , God will make this a very , very special gift for you and Bryan.
I love you both and can't wait until your little addition to our family comes along.
Love -- Dad

Anonymous said...

I voted boy and already born! I wish I had a great record of "gut" feelings but I was wrong on my own baby and Jenny McDonnell's too! All I know is he/she is already so loved by Mom and Dad Pickett and all their friends and family! Ps- your music makes me cry, I cannot listen! Pps- did you get my poem? :-)