Tomorrow marks 4 weeks since we did the round-trip adventure to San Antonio for our USCIS fingerprints. This means that my 'friends' at the Department of Homeland Security have had that much time to analyze our digital fingerprints and figure out that we have no connection to organized crime or any other crime for that matter. How long could it really take to check someone's clean criminal record? The FBI (aka best government agency on Earth) was able to do this in a matter of days. I'm hopeful that USCIS will finish up soon and send our little I-171H on its merry way to our sad little mailbox. I have been hopeful every day this week that it would show up but have only received unhappy mailbox contents, like bills and junk mail. Oh I guess we did get something good - a notice that Bryan won 2 Porsches. All he has to do is call a 1-800 # to claim them! How lucky is he???
On a happier note, we are approximately one week away from Bryan's younger brother Craig marrying the lovely Michelle. Bryan and I are so excited about this special occasion and thankful to have such a wonderful & supportive family. We know "Paper Baby" (who currently lives Scotch-taped to the fridge) will love his or her Uncle Craig & Aunt Michelle! :)




1 comment:
We are so excited about your upcoming family wedding AND your 5year anniversary! Love, j
Post a Comment