Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 19, 2008

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE

Good news! I just checked the mailbox (for the first time today, I might add) and there was a BIG GIANT ENVELOPE in the mailbox!! We got our I-171H!!!! This means we are DONE with our paperwork. I am hoping to get everything notarized tomorrow morning and drive to Austin in the afternoon to do State Certification.
Stay tuned tonight or tomorrow for even better news :)

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

WAHOO! I am so glad you finally got your paper! Now all you need is a baby! Love you guys!

Audrey said...

HOORAY! I've been checking your blog daily waiting for the good news and here it is! I bet that was even better than getting SAT scores and college and med school acceptance letters combined!! I'm doing a little happy dance for you guys... probably a good thing you can't see that :-)

Lisa Brotherton said...

YYAAAA HHOOOOO!!!!!
What a relief!!
Now you can move on to the next nerve racking phase of waiting ; )

Nancy said...

YEAH!! Every time I have a new post from you on my Google Reader, I've hoped for good news! You're one step closer!

Rachel said...

This is SUCH great news...YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!

Jes said...

Holy cow - that's amazing!!! Congratulations :)

I wish I could say the same for me :( But...I know it's coming. It has to right??

Anonymous said...

Good for you...one step closer!