Last night we decided to walk the dog up to Maggie Moo's so we could get ice cream. It is our firm belief that walking there counteracts the effects of a fattening treat. That's our story and we're sticking to it.
Anyways, we're sitting outside enjoying the ice cream when a group of parents with oh, about 20 kids, walks up. The kids immediately swarm our dog Sophie (can you blame them!?!) and start to pet her. One of the girls says, "She is just like my dog". At that moment one of other girls pipes up with, "Yeah except your dog has HEARTWORMS." Kids say the darnedest things :)
On the adoption front, tomorrow is the final home study visit. I guess this means I need to clean up my house a bit although luckily it is not too much of a disaster, aside from the fact that Bryan's life is all over the kitchen table. I'm sure it's normal to have a copy of Rapid Interpretation of EKG's , an Internal Medicine binder, ear plugs, laptop and a copy of Pocket Medicine on the table. I'm omitting the fact that half my life is on the table too, including a Pottery Barn Kids catalog, and the Paper Baby notebook (since my new hobby is collecting imporant, notarized documents and displaying them proudly in page protectors).
Tomorrow should be one of last hoops to jump through in the Paper Baby process! I'm getting excited... one step closer!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment