"Operation: Adopt Baby Pickett" has been the victim of a cruel April Fool's joke. Just when I thought we were done with our home study I find out that we are required to meet with our social worker twice. I guess meeting for 4 hours and talking about everything under the sun wasn't enough for our friends with the Department of Homeland Security. They want our home study to say we met twice before they'll let us bring a Baby Pickett into the country.
So here we go friends... delay #1.... probably one of many. No worries though, I'm still smiling, although I have to admit I didn't really laugh at this April Fool's joke!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Just think, no matter how many delays there might be, your new little baby will be yours for the rest of your lives. What is a few extra weeks of waiting when you will have a lifetime together. We are praying for you both and love you tons.
Post a Comment