
Great news everyone! Our home study and all other parts of our dossier are complete!!! The social worker mailed 4 copies of our home study to us yesterday via my good buddies at UPS. (see photo of my fav UPS delivery guy at right, including his mullet).
Thanks to the miracle of the internet, I have been obsessively tracking this oh-so-important package as it travels the 30 miles from Waco to Temple... you'd think they'd just jump on I-35 and bring it to my front porch, right?
Well of course not. UPS is much too smart for that.
Realizing the importance of these documents and their future in global travel, they have decided to route our home study mailing through San Antonio. This dossier is going to be one of the most well-traveled stack of papers you've ever seen!!
On Friday, Paper Baby and I will head to Austin for the last leg of the trip that I will participate in. After that, Paper Baby will leave the nest and be on his own in the capable hands of our agency and the Kyrgyz Embassy.
Oh Paper Baby, the places you'll go! What an adventure!! :)




1 comment:
Betsy, I am so glad to read your blog! Is your husband a doctor (or a med student, resident, etc?) My very good friend is moving to Temple in a few months because her hubby will be doing his residency there. I would love to chat with you more. My email is keydarren@bellsouth.net. Congrats on Paper Baby!
Post a Comment