Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 23, 2008

FAQ

Question:
How long does it take for a letter to go from West Virginia to Texas?
(I know this is a repeat...but that's why this post is called FREQUENTLY asked questions)
Answer:

Oh golly, at least 6 business days.

Sigh. Still no FBI letters in my sad little mailbox.
Not sure why this bothers me. It's not like I need them SUPER SOON anyways. I'm not heading to the Secretary of State until we have the I-171H so I might as well kick back and relax! For the record, I'm predicting we will not have the I-171H until July 2. If I am right then I get a prize.
What's the prize, you ask??
A baby from Kyrgyzstan!!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Why July 2nd?
I'm voting for June 2nd for you!
I think I can WIN and you still get YOUR prize.
:)
Best wishes,
Monica

Anonymous said...

Hi Betsy,
I was about 5 posts behind because I didn't catch up on my blogs last week. I am glad to see an overall good thing - progress!!! Thanks for all the updates it is special to share the journey with you. I sometimes get confused on the timeline so I like hearing the latest. Hugs and Love and Happy ALMOST birthday! Jamie