Why do I love them so? Here's the long & short of it:
They have a direct phone # that you can actually reach them at.
They are nice and actually have answers to problems.
They have an e-mail address which they respond to.
They are letting me set up a Fed Ex account so that they can overnight my letters back to me (since I failed to think of sending them a pre-paid envelope like Lisa did... Lisa you are a genius!)
Despite working for a government agency, they have risen above the stereotype and provided awesome customer service.
MAJOR PROPS TO THE FBI!!!




4 comments:
Even though we talk often about what is going on with your adoption process,I love reading your blog. What a blessing it is to be able to connect with others who are adopting, to be able to share information, to offer encouragement when someone is down, and above all to celebrate when a baby is placed with his or her parents. I can't wait for your turn to come! You and Bryan will be wonderful parents. It won't be long before "Paper Baby" is a real baby and the two of you become a family of 3. God bless you and all of your friends in the sdoption blog community! ...PS I'll be thrilled to be a grandma again!
Hi Betsy!
Got your blog through Monica; please email me as we are in Texas and adopting from Kyrg too. amfillmore@gmail.com
My blog is www.fillmorekyrg.blogspot.com
Amber
Hi Betsy! I came across your blog randomly...and I'm so glad I did. Hope you are doing well!
Mindy Popelka Rives
www.mindyrives@blogspot.com
Betsy,
I found your blog through a link that was linked to a link :) or something like that. We brought our daughter home from Kyrg in Feb of 07. I will enjoy following your journey.
Andrea
Post a Comment