Theory #1: The FBI is reading my blog and has seen my trash talk and frustration.
Theory #2: I have a criminal record that I am not aware of that is making my report be late. (FYI - this was the theory of my husband who has known me since we were 15. This theory might be flawed.)
Also, we have moved up on the wait list with our agency and are feeling more and more optimistic. Everything is starting to feel real and this makes me very, very happy :)




1 comment:
Okay how about the post office only delivered 3/4 of the mail they had today because someone was out sick or on vacation and yours will be in tomorrows mail!
:)
I still haven't even done those prints yet because my agency can't tell me whether we need to do them or not... they don't know. I sure wish all agencies could have the same requirements!
I'm so excited for you to get a referral -- SOON!
Hang in there!
Post a Comment