Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 8, 2008

To Memphis CIS, With Love

Dear Memphis CIS,
On behalf of my Kyrgyzstan adoption buddy Maria over at Introverted Extrovert, please pick up the pace on their I-171H! You are nearing your 8 week limit and since you seem to be afraid of the wrath o' Betsy, let's get the party started on their I-171H! Drop that baby in the mail ASAP!
Love & Kisses to CIS,
Betsy

Maria - hope that helps!
For everyone else out there - Maria and her family are hopefully just days away from a referral for a baby girl so please keep your fingers crossed for them!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Aren't you SWEET!!! It did not, however, come today. I'm out of town and the first thing I ask Kevin every afternoon (and Josh if he answers) is, "Did the I171H come?" Tomorrow is the deadline. I will email our congressman tomorrow if it's not in the mail and I will cc USCIS in Memphis. UGH!!! I need that form. I would LIKE a referral. :-) Thank you again and again and again. Now, if it comes in the mail tomorrow, you are going to have to start work right away on a referral. :-)