Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 19, 2008

Faster than a speeding bullet... THE FBI !!!

I was notified by the FBI that our Clearance Letters were mailed out on Saturday! Unfortunately they had already been sent to the mail room before I gave the FBI my Fed Ex information. This means they'll be traveling by snail mail rather than Fed Ex overnight. Oh well.
The good news is that the FBI turned this stuff around like nobody's business. Our request arrived Monday morning and they had it processed and mailed out by Saturday. Factor in the thumb obesity on Bryan's fingerprints and I'd say the FBI has some top notch skills!

2 comments:

Maria said...

HUH! How about that stuff? Whatever you are eating or drinking, I want some, because GIRL, people are moving out of your way so you can get some stuff DONE!! :-) Congrats!!

Mindy Rives said...

Great to hear from you Betsy! I love that your dog has a booster seat...that's awesome. So, are y'all in Temple? That is where I was born and raised....lots of Popelkas there...so beware!

If you want a super cute blog, contact my friend Marina...she is AMAZING at blog designs...

www.marinasimmons.blogspot.com

Have a great week!

Mindy